Dr hab. Eugene Kaciak
School of Business
· Professor of Management
· Dr hab. (Kozminski University) Warsaw, Poland
· Ph.D. (Warsaw School of Economics)
· M.Sc. Economics (Warsaw School of Economics)
· Office: Taro Building GSB 475 O
· Phone: (905) 688-5550 Ext. 3902; Fax: (905) 688-9779
· E-mail: email@example.com
· 2019 Emerald Literati Award. Highly Commended Award 2019, awarded by Emerald Publishing for the paper: Welsh, D.H.B., Kaciak, E., Memili, E, Minialai, C. (2018). Business-Family Interface and the Performance of Women Entrepreneurs: The Moderating Effect of Economic Development, International Journal of Emerging Markets, 13(2), 330-349.
· 2019 Best Paper Award Global Innovation and Knowledge Academy Conference (GIKA-LATA), Concepcion (Chile), January 16-17: Welsh, D.H.B. and Kaciak, E. “Success for Women Entrepreneurs: The Role of Family Interference”.
· 2018 Best Conceptual Paper Award at the Annual Conference of Small Business Institute held in Corpus Christi, Texas, February 14-17: D.H.B. Welsh and E. Kaciak, "Female Entrepreneurship: A Model of Business-Family Interface and Performance".
· 2017 Best Paper Award Global Innovation and Knowledge Academy Conference, Lisbon, June 28-30: Welsh D.H.B., Kaciak, E., Shamah, R., and Hoy, F. “Determinants of women entrepreneurs’ firm performance in a challenging environment: evidence from Egypt”.
· 2017 The Departmental Researcher of the Year Award winner: Department of Finance, Operations, and Information Systems (FOIS) - Dr. Eugene Kaciak.
· 2015 The Best Track Presenter Award: Kaciak, E., Sagan, A. “A motivation-based segmentation of cigarette smokers: implications for improving antismoking campaigns.” The Academy of Business and Retail Management 3rd International Academic Conference in Paris (IACP), 10-11 August 2015, pp. 20-21, Paris, France.
· 2015 The Distinguished Empirical Paper Award: Welsh, D.H.B., Memili, E., Kaciak, E., Zhou, Q. (2015). “The Impact of family and personal dynamics on Chinese women entrepreneurs’ firm performance: An empirical analysis.” 39th Proceedings of the Small Business Institute (SBI), St. Pete Beach, FL, February 11-15.
· 2013 Best Paper Award: Welsh, D.H.B., Memili, E., Kaciak, E., Sadoon, A. A. “Saudi Women Entrepreneurs: a Growing Economic Segment”, the 2013 Global Innovation and Knowledge Academy (GIKA) Annual Conference-Plenary Sessions, Valencia (Spain) July 9-11, 2013.
Please follow the link RESEARCH above to see all publications.