Response Surface Methodology Bibliography
Edwin B. Dean
- Box, G. E. P. and N. R. Draper (1959). "A Basis for the Selection of a Response Surface Design," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 54, September, pp. 622-654.
- Box, G. E. P. and N. R. Draper (1987). Empirical Model-Building and Response Surfaces, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA.
- Carpenter, W. C. (1993). Effect of Design Selection on Response Surface Performance, NASA Contractor Report 4520, June.
- Cornell, J. A. (1990). How to Apply Response Surface Methodology, American Society for Quality, Milwaukee, WI, USA.
- Lin, D. K. J. and W. Tu (1995). "Dual Response Surface Methodology," Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 27, No. 1, January, pp. 34-39.
- Lucas, J. M. (1994). "How to Achieve a Robust Process Using Response Surface Methodology," Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 26, No. 4, October.
- Joyner, C. and J. Sabatella (1990). "Launch Vehicle Propulsion Optimization Using Response Surface Methodology," AIAA/SAE/ASME/ASEE 26th Joint Propulsion Conference, Orlando, FL, USA, 16-18 July, AIAA 90-2433.
- Montgomery, D. C. (1991). Design and Analysis of Experiments, 3rd. ed., John Wiley and Sons, New York, NY, USA.
- Watts, D. G. (1995). "Understanding Canonical Analysis," Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 27, No. 1, January, pp. 40-44.
Mathematical Technologies | Response Surface Methodology | Use
Originated on 940629 | Improved on 970728
Webmaster: Ed Dean