Theoretical Cost Analysis Bibliography
Edwin B. Dean
- Abdel-Hamid, T. K. (1989). "The Dynamics of Software Project Staffing: A System Dynamics Based Simulation Approach," IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. 15, No. 2, February, pp. 109-119.
- Abdel-Hamid, T. K. and S. E. Madnick (1991). Software Project Dynamics: An Integrated Approach, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs NJ.
- Dean, E. B. (1988). " Linear Least Squares for Correlated Data," Proceedings of the Tenth Annual International Conference of the International Society of Parametric Analysts, Brighton, England, 25-27 July.
- Dean, E. B. (1989b). "Cost Analysis: Research Directions," presented at the Second Joint National Conference of the National Estimating Society and the Institute of Cost Analysis, Washington DC, 5-7 July.
- Dean, E. B. (1990a). "The Design-To-Cost-Manifold," presented at the International Academy of Astronautics Symposium on Space Systems Cost Methodologies and Applications, San Diego CA, 10-11 May.
- Dodson, E. N. (1972). "Resource Analysis for R&D Programs," IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Vol. EM-19, No. 3, August, pp. 78-86.
- Gutowski, T., D. Hoult, G. Dillon, S. Muter, E. Kim, M. Tse, and E. Neoh (1993). "Development of a Theoretical Cost Model," Proceedings of the Forth NASA/DoD Advanced Composites Technology Conference, Vol. 1, Salt Lake City UT, 7-11 June, pp. 49-75.
- Kaminsky, F. C. and K. R. Haberle (1995). "Probability Distributions for the Deming Cost Models," Journal of Quality Technology, Vo. 27, No. 4, October.
- Norden, P. V. (1970). "Useful Tools for Project Management," in Starr, M. K., ed., Management of Production, Penguin Books, Harmondsville, Middlesex, England.
- Norden, P. V. (1977). "Project Life Cycle Modeling: Background and Application of the Life Cycle Curves," presented at the Software Life Cycle Management Workshop, U. S. Army Computer Systems Command, Arlie House, 21-23 August, 78N25795.
- Putnam, L. H. (1978). "A General Empirical Solution to the Macro Software Sizing and Estimating Problem," IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, Vol. SE-4, No. 4, July, pp.345-361.
- Putnam, L. H. and R. W. Wolverton (1977). Quantitative Management: Software Cost Estimating, tutorial at the First International Computer Software & Applications Conference, IEEE Computer Society, Chicago, 8-11 November.
- Roberts, E. B. (1964). The Dynamics of Research and Development, Harper & Row, New York NY.
- Stump, E. J. (1988) "An Application of Markov Chains to Life Cycle Cost Analysis", Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Vol. 14, pp. 151-156.
- Tse, M. (1992). "Design Cost Model for Advanced Composite Structures," Thesis, Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Master of Science in Technology and Policy, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge MA, September.
- Unal, R., E. B. Dean and A. A. Moore (1990). "Space Transportation System Operations and Support Cost Modeling Approach" Journal of Parametrics, Vol. X, No. 4, December, pp. 35-50.
Cost Technologies | Theoretical Cost Analysis | Use
Originated on 10/10/95 | Improved on 11/03/95
Webmaster: Ed Dean