Taguchi Methods Bibliography
Edwin B. Dean
- Anon. (1989). Taguchi Methods: Introduction to Quality Engineering 5-Day Workshop Course Manual, American Supplier Institute, Dearborn, MI, USA.
- Anon. (1988). Sixth Symposium on Taguchi Methods, November, American Supplier Institute, Dearborn, MI, USA.
- Anon. (1989). Seventh Symposium on Taguchi Methods, October, American Supplier Institute, Dearborn, MI, USA.
- Anon. (1990). Eighth Symposium on Taguchi Methods, October, American Supplier Institute, Dearborn, MI, USA.
- Barker, T. B. (1986). "Quality Engineering By Design: Taguchi's Philosophy," Quality Progress, December, pp. 32-42.
- Bryne, D., M. and Taguchi, S. (1986). "The Taguchi Approach to Parameter Design", ASQC Quality Congress Transactions, Anaheim, CA, USA.
- Bush, L. B. and R. Unal (1992). "Preliminary Structural Design of a Lunar Transfer Vehicle Aerobrake," presented at the AIAA 1992 Aerospace Design Conference, Irvine CA, 3-6 February, AIAA-92-1108.
- Cobb, B. D. and J. M. Clarkson (1994). "A Simple Procedure for Optimizing the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Using Modified Taguchi Methods," Nucleic Acids Research, Vol. 22, No. 18, pp. 3801-3805.
- Crossfield, R. T. and B. G. Dale (1991). "Applying Taguchi Methods to the Design Improvement Process of Turbochargers," Quality Engineering, 3(4), pp. 501-516.
- Fowlkes, W. Y. and C. M. Creveling (1995). Engineering Methods for Robust Product Design: Using Taguchi Methods in Technology and Product Development, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Reading, MA, USA.
- Kacker, R. N. (1986). "Taguchi's Quality Philosophy: Analysis and Commentary," Quality Progress, December, pp. 21-29.
- Maghsoodloo, S. (1990). "The Exact Relation of Taguchi's Signal-to-Noise Ratio to His Quality Loss Function," Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 22, No. 1, January, pp. 57-67.
- Mather, A., K. R. Pattipati, and A. Song (1994). "Robust Local Experiments in Sequential Process Improvement," Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, San Antonio, TX, USA 2 - 5 October, pp. 2566-2571.
- Morrow, J. A. (1988). An Investigation of the Penetration of Taguchi Quality Engineering in Five U. S. Corporations, Thesis, Master of Science in the Management of Technology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Nair, V. N., ed. (1992). "Taguchi's Parameter Design: A Panel Discussion," Technometrics, Vol. 34, No. 2, May, pp. 127-161.
- Peace, G. S. (1993). Taguchi Methods: A Hands-On Approach, Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, Reading, MA, USA.
- Peterson, G. E., D. C. St. Clair, S. R. Aylward, and W. E. Bond (1995). "Using Taguchi's Method of Experimental Design to Control Errors in Layered Perceptrons," IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, Vol. 6, No. 4, July.
- Phadke, M. S. (1989). Quality Engineering Using Robust Design, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, USA.
- Ross, P. J. (1988). Taguchi Techniques for Quality Engineering: Loss Function, Orthogonal Experiments, Parameter and Tolerance Design, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, NY, USA.
- Roy, R. K. (1990). A Primer on the Taguchi Method, Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, NY, USA.
- Santell, M. P., J. R. Jung, Jr., and J. C. Warner (1992). "Optimization in Project Coordination Scheduling Through Application of Taguchi Methods," Project Management Journal, Vol. 23, No. 3, September, pp. 5-16.
- Shina, S. G. (1991). "The Successful Use of the Taguchi Method to Increase Manufacturing Process Capability," Quality Engineering, 3(3), pp. 333-349.
- Song, A. A., A. Mathur, and K. R. Pattipati (1995). "Design of Process Parameters Using Robust Design Techniques and Multiple Criteria Optimization," IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. 25, No. 11, November.
- Song A., K. R. Pattipati, and A. Mathur (1994). "Multiple Criteria Optimization for the Robust Design of Quantitative Parameters." Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, San Antonio, TX, USA, 2 - 5 October, pp. 2572-2577.
- Sullivan, L. P. (1987). "The Power of Taguchi Methods," Quality Progress, June, pp. 76-79.
- Taguchi, G. (1986). Introduction to Quality Engineering: Designing Quality into Products and Processes, Asian Productivity Organization, available in the USA from American Supplier Institute, Dearborn, MI, USA.
- Taguchi, G. (1987). System of Experimental Design: Engineering Methods to Optimize Quality and Minimize Costs, Vols. 1 & 2, UNIPUB/Kraus International Publications, White Plains, NY, USA.
- Taguchi, G. (1993). Taguchi on Robust Technology Development: Bringing Quality Engineering Upstream, ASME Press, New York NY.
- Taguchi, G. and D. Clausing (1990). "Robust Quality," Harvard Business Review, Jan.-Feb.
- Taguchi, G. and S. Konishi (1987). Taguchi Methods, Orthogonal Arrays and Linear Graphs, American Supplier Institute, Dearborn, MI, USA.
- Taguchi, G. and Y. Yokoyama (1994). Taguchi Methods: Design of Experiments, American Supplier Institute, Dearborn MI, in conjunction with the Japanese Standards Association, Tokyo, Japan.
- Unal, R. and E. B. Dean (1991). "Design for Cost and Quality: The Robust Design Approach" Journal of Parametrics, Vol. XI, No. 1, August.
- Unal, R., D. O. Stanley, and C. R. Joyner (1993). "Propulsion System Design Optimization Using the Taguchi Method," IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Vol. 40, No. 3, August, pp. 315-322.
- Wille, R. H. (1990). "Landing Gear Weight Optimization Using Taguchi Analysis," Weight Engineering, Winter, pp. 31-40.
Quality Technologies | Taguchi Methods | Use
Originated on 06/29/94 | Improved on 08/13/96
Webmaster: Ed Dean