Total Quality Management Bibliography
Edwin B. Dean
- Anon. (1988). Managing Quality and Productivity in Aerospace and Defense, Defense Systems Management College, Fort Belvior VA.
- Anon. (1989). AIAA/ADPA/NSIA 1st. National Total Quality Management Symposium, Denver CO, 1-3 November.
- Anon. (1992). Putting the T in Health Care TQM: A Model for Integrated TQM: Clinical Care and Operations, GOAL/QPC, Methuen MA.
- Anon. (1994). "After All Tests Have Been Graded, Will TQM Get an A+ or an F?," Management Review, January.
- Bemowski, K. (1995). "TQM: Flimsy Footing or Firm Foundation?," Quality Progress, Vol. 28, No. 7, July, pp. 27-28.
- Berk, J. and S. Berk (1993). Total Quality Management: Implementing Continuous Improvement, Sterling Publishing Co. Inc., New York NY.
- Breisch, R. E. (1996). "Are You Listening," Quality Progress, January, pp. 59-62.
- Cullen, J. and J. Hollingum (1987). Implementing Total Quality, Springer-Verlag, Berlin.
- Crosby, P. B. (1979). Quality is Free: The Art of Making Certain, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York NY.
- Crosby, P. B. (1984). Quality Without Tears: The Art of Hassle-Free Management, A Plume Book, New York NY.
- Gevirtz, C. (1994). Developing New Products With TQM, McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York NY.
- Gitlow, H. S. and S. J. Gitlow (1987). The Deming Guide to Quality and Competitive Position, Prentice-Hall Inc., Englewood Cliffs NJ.
- Goldratt, E. M. (1990). Theory of Constraints, North River Press, Inc, New York NY.
- Hodgson, A. (1987). "Deming's Never-Ending Road to Quality," Personnel Management, July, pp. 40-44.
- Lawrence, J. J. (1996). "Math Programming's Potential to Aid TQM Implementation," Quality Progress, January, pp. 76-80.
- Leach, L. P. (1996). "TQM, Reengineering, and the Edge of Chaos," Quality Progress,February, pp. 85-90.
- Rao, A., L. P. Carr, I. Dambolena, R. J. Kopp, J. Martin, F. Rafii, and P. F. Schlesinger (1996). Total Quality Management: A Cross Functional Perspective, John Wiley & Sons, New York NY.
- Reichheld, F. F., and W. E. Sasser Jr. (1990). "Zero Defections: Quality Comes to Services," Harvard Business Review, Vol. 68, No.5, September-October, pp. 105-111.
- Scherkenbach, W. W. (1986). The Deming Route to Quality and Productivity: Roadmaps and Roadblocks, CEEPress Books, Continuing Engineering Education Program, George Washington University, Washington DC.
- Walton, M. (1986). The Deming Management Method, Perigee Books, New York NY.
- Zultner, R. E. (1993). "TQM for Technical Teams," Communications of the ACM, Vol. 36, No. 10, October, pp. 79-91.
Quality Technologies | Total Quality Management | Use
Originated on 05/06/95 | Improved on 09/04/96